||The "Quality District" is the standard by
which the effectiveness in delivering a quality Scouting program and
operation is measured.
A National Quality
District must achieve six of eight
measured objectives to qualify.
- More than 60% percent of total units in the District have achieved the Quality
- Record 2% percent gain in traditional units and a net gain in
- Record balanced membership growth in total Cub Scouts, total Boy
Scouts/Varsity Scouts, and total Ventures, with a gain in total
membership, or record a 2% percent gain in total Cub Scout, Boy
Scout/Varsity Scout, and Venturers.
- Achieve finance goals (F.O.S) set by the Council.
- Provide ratio of one unit commissioner for every three units
improve the ratio over prior year.
- Achieve on-time unit re-registration goals
- Each position in the District structure is filled with a
registered and active volunteer.
- Hold a conference with the head of each chartered organization
ScoutingBSA.org web site is a
volunteer effort. Suggestions for improving the site are
welcome! Please share your comments with us using our
Problem reports may be sent to the
Webmaster. Our goal is to improve communications and to
advance Scouting in Minnesota.
Thank you for your input!