- Complete training as outlined by the local council, including earning
the Commissioner's Key. Exploring service team members complete training as outlined by
the local council.
- Serve as an active commissioner or an active Exploring service team
member for 5 consecutive years and be currently registered with the Boy Scouts of America.
- Recharter at least 90 percent of the units in your area of service
for a minimum of the past 2 consecutive years. This applies to council commissioners,
assistant council commissioners, district commissioners, assistant district commissioners,
unit commissioners, council Exploring service team chairpersons, division/district/cluster
Exploring service team chairpersons, and Exploring service team members.
- Assist units so that more than 50 percent achieve National Quality
Unit Award in your area of service for a minimum of the past 2 consecutive years.
- Roundtable/huddle commissioner recognition is based on completing
requirements No. 1 and No. 2 listed above, plus the following: In place of items No. 3 and
No. 4, roundtable/huddle commissioners are to conduct at least nine roundtables/huddles
per year for the past 2 consecutive years.
Return to the top
of the page
ScoutingBSA.org web site is a
volunteer effort. Suggestions for improving the site are
welcome! Please share your comments with us using our
Problem reports may be sent to the
Webmaster. Our goal is to improve communications and to
advance Scouting in Minnesota.
Thank you for your input!