This award requires elements of Training, Performance and Tenure:
Serve as a registered assistant Cubmaster for one
year and a registered Cubmaster for one year, or serve as a registered
Cubmaster for two years. Dates of service used to earn one key or award
cannot be used to earn another key or award.
- Complete "The New Cubmaster" Fast
- Complete basic training for Cubmasters.
- Complete Youth Protection training.
- During each year of tenure for this award,
participate in a Cub Scout Leader pow wow or university of Scouting,
or attend at least four roundtables.
- As a Cubmaster or assistant Cubmaster in a
pack, earn the national Quality Unit Award at least once.
- Earn the National Summertime Pack Award at
- Plan and conduct pack meetings during each year
registered as Cubmaster.
Return to the top of the page
ScoutingBSA.org web site is a
volunteer effort. Suggestions for improving the site are
welcome! Please share your comments with us using our
Problem reports may be sent to the
Webmaster. Our goal is to improve communications and to
advance Scouting in Minnesota.
Thank you for your input!