This award requires elements of Training, Performance and Tenure:
Complete one year as a registered Tiger Cub coach.
Dates of service used to earn one key or award cannot be used to earn
another key or award.
- Complete "The New Tiger Cub Coach"
Fast Start training.
- Complete basic training for Tiger Cub coaches.
- Complete Youth Protection training.
- During your tenure for this award, participate
in a Cub Scout leader pow wow or university of Scouting, or attend at
least four roundtables.
Do all of the following:
- Conduct a Tiger Cub roundup for your pack with
at least five new Tiger Cub boy/adult teams recruited.
- Contact the host team each month and provide
support as needed for one year.
- Coordinate Tiger Cub den participation in three
- Graduate a Tiger Cub den into Cub Scouting with
at least 60 percent of Tiger Cubs becoming Cub Scouts.
- Report on the progress of Tiger Cub dens at 75
percent of pack leader meetings.
Return to the top of the page
ScoutingBSA.org web site is a
volunteer effort. Suggestions for improving the site are
welcome! Please share your comments with us using our
Problem reports may be sent to the
Webmaster. Our goal is to improve communications and to
advance Scouting in Minnesota.
Thank you for your input!