This award requires elements of Training, Performance and Tenure:
Complete one year as a registered Tiger Cub coach.
Dates of service used to earn one key or award cannot be used to earn
another key or award.
- Complete "The New Tiger Cub Coach"
Fast Start training.
- Complete basic training for Tiger Cub coaches.
- Complete Youth Protection training.
- During your tenure for this award, participate
in a Cub Scout leader pow wow or university of Scouting, or attend at
least four roundtables.
Do all of the following:
- Conduct a Tiger Cub roundup for your pack with
at least five new Tiger Cub boy/adult teams recruited.
- Contact the host team each month and provide
support as needed for one year.
- Coordinate Tiger Cub den participation in three
- Graduate a Tiger Cub den into Cub Scouting with
at least 60 percent of Tiger Cubs becoming Cub Scouts.
- Report on the progress of Tiger Cub dens at 75
percent of pack leader meetings.
Return to the top of the page
ScoutingBSA.org web site is a
legacy site of the Viking Council BSA, now Northern Star Council.
This site was the original council site and was active from 1996 to
2002 and run by volunteers. As the web became more important to
Scouting, the council took over with paid staff. This site is no
longer maintained but is an interesting snapshot of an early Scouting
web site. You can share your comments
on-line form or
send a message to the
Webmaster. Thank you